Vote for modes (CF)

europe.warcraft3.eu network's weekly & daily tourneys.how to register ,how to take part in...

What modes do you prefer?

-dr1 -slb
15%
-dr1 -slb -ca -ban1
15%
-dr1 -slb -ca -ban1 -fow
15%
I have my own idea(and I'll reason it)
54%

Total votes: 13

Confused

Re: Vote for modes (CF)

Post by Confused » Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:25 pm

since all teams have another chanse if they lose their first match, there is no need to make 2 rounds I think.

Geniuskwe

Post by Geniuskwe » Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:58 pm

1 gate, those below are the best, many players like when joining my host. rr3 rr4 will make a random race game, no one has the advantage on choosing the best s/he can play and no one is able to pick corrupted builder with intention (the most strongest one in our opinion).
Without -ur-na, the game will just be such a bad game when human, chaos & northern are imbalanced with their destruction towels. Far it to be, it won't be a battle of units where damage type, buffs & armor type are the most important. It may be only the war of destruction towels. Who has the most destruction building will cause a big loss to their enermy and then win the game.

-slb-fow-rr4-nt-ur-na-it5-bal2-skip (1.22 ES, it is -bal2, 1.14 Gex, it is -balance instead)
-slb-fow-rr4-nt-ur-na-it5-ban-bal2-skip (BAN race mode, when you feel you don't want the opponent play a race that you think it is too powerful at his/her hands)

it5 will make the game faster with more income, otherwise it will be very boring & time consuming when waiting the slow income in default game.
it10 may make an imba game since Elemental builder (as an example) can be considered as the weakest at the begingame.

Without fog of war, there will be a game your opponent tends to all the time wait for your first move & peep at your way of building your legion and catch-up. There won't be Element of Surprise, the most important in Strategic Game.
1.22 ES seems interesting and worth playing. If you wanna play 2 gates, 12 playable map enables you to make such a great game.

Confused

Post by Confused » Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:48 pm

Geniuskwe wrote:1 gate, those below are the best, many players like when joining my host. rr3 rr4 will make a random race game, no one has the advantage on choosing the best s/he can play and no one is able to pick corrupted builder with intention (the most strongest one in our opinion).
Without -ur-na, the game will just be such a bad game when human, chaos & northern are imbalanced with their destruction towels. Far it to be, it won't be a battle of units where damage type, buffs & armor type are the most important. It may be only the war of destruction towels. Who has the most destruction building will cause a big loss to their enermy and then win the game.

-slb-fow-rr4-nt-ur-na-it5-bal2-skip (1.22 ES, it is -bal2, 1.14 Gex, it is -balance instead)
-slb-fow-rr4-nt-ur-na-it5-ban-bal2-skip (BAN race mode, when you feel you don't want the opponent play a race that you think it is too powerful at his/her hands)

it5 will make the game faster with more income, otherwise it will be very boring & time consuming when waiting the slow income in default game.
it10 may make an imba game since Elemental builder (as an example) can be considered as the weakest at the begingame.

Without fog of war, there will be a game your opponent tends to all the time wait for your first move & peep at your way of building your legion and catch-up. There won't be Element of Surprise, the most important in Strategic Game.
1.22 ES seems interesting and worth playing. If you wanna play 2 gates, 12 playable map enables you to make such a great game.
I think you havent played any serious tournaments in this server, so please spend some time by watching our replays and you will notice, that all race can win, mods are balanced and you will improve your playing skill as well.
-it5 or whatever shorter income period than normal makes game disbalanced, because you get more gold, but units training time is same as normal so early game races dont get their advantage in early stage.