Please Unban me

By player's wishes was created new thread to report about Hackers/Cheater/Exploiters or other kind of hacking in Wc3. Here you can post about them with proves like, Screenshot's or replays!
moneys

Please Unban me

Post by moneys » Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:50 pm

Someone in a Legion Td Hell game last night typed !ban moneys

I no longer can join any games it automatically kicks me out.

My account is moneys I play on UsEast This happened last night

The guy kept telling me what to do, ( up lumber) I had a few servants and I was already 5/2 and I said no that I could not do both at the time.. Well later on he was using king and I said "wtf" in reference to what is going on because king was not being used at all like it should be. I did not mean it as rude, I meant just let someone else use king, I should have better worded it. I enjoy playing the game because of the teamwork and I have played over 200 games and this is the first complaint I have gotten. I think it is kind of interesting someone can just type !ban account for any apparent reason I guess? As he was actually being pretty rude about how to play. (granted we were both wrong)

shpylz02
p1l1s Admin

Re: Please Unban me

Post by shpylz02 » Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:47 pm

first of all not someone, i've been an admin on p1l1s bot for 10+ years and i will take no hard time from a guy who comes recently and plays some 200 games thinking he has the right to act like some sort of bigshot

the ban was a result of your patronising and utter inability to play as a team. rather than offering solutions of what to do, what strategy to take etc. you somehow chosen to shine your wisdom on me how bad i control the king and how i don't know what buttons to press. you've chosen to critisize me at the critical time when heal had to be cast. i'm not saying i'm pro on leg td (and tbh, if u ask me, the game is too simple to give the title but thats just my humble opinion) but you've done nothing better at the time to help your team and rather getting busy uping the king or controlling it yourself you wasted your time typing in those messages.

i will unban you this time, but next time you better try to be more helpful for the team. there's too many gamers around here thinking the world evolves around their tiny assholes which is entirely incorrect approach.

regards
shpylz

moneys

Post by moneys » Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:05 pm

We are all Good. Had a few games together as teammates won 2/3.

GGs
Last edited by moneys on Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

shpylz02
p1l1s Admin

Post by shpylz02 » Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:58 pm

what is there to review ? you have been unbaned. case closed.

yes, we're all equal, yes the ban was hot-headed, problem solved now, everybody's happy. good luck and have fun in our bot.

regards
shpylz