Sort's of Hack's!

By player's wishes was created new thread to report about Hackers/Cheater/Exploiters or other kind of hacking in Wc3. Here you can post about them with proves like, Screenshot's or replays!
Bannedacount4mh
Diskusiju Moderatorius

Sort's of Hack's!

Post by Bannedacount4mh » Sun Mar 25, 2007 12:56 pm

MapHack ... ? What is it ... ?

It's a program, ... Which enables you to see the fully revealed map.

How to report a MapHack-er ... ?

Save the replay in which your opponent is suspected for MapHack-ing, ... And then, attach it in this section.

Ok, ... What should I write ?

Well, ... Here's an example ... :

( Thread name ... : Account name is suspected for MapHack-ing. )

- eXodus is suspected for MapHack-ing.

Ok. I've made it. What happens now ... ?

Be patient, ... A " Hacks " Moderator will take care of it, decide if someone was using MapHack or not. ( Of course, other users may post their opinions. It's not forbidden. )

And, what are the punishments ... ?

- Clear case ... - User will have his account locked permanently, such as his IP for a period of one month ( What doesnt allow that User to play on server for a month, ... ).

- Unusual case, not so " clear " one, though has suspicious moves ... - User may be noted/banned. ( Depends on Moderator's decision. )

Notes ... :

- You may NOT report " Custom Game type ... " replays.

- An user who needs to be noted for MapHack-ing and has " different " " noted " status ( Not a MapHack's " Note ". - " Noted " status for Lag abusing or other different cases. ) won't be banned.

DiscHack ... ? What is it ... ?

It's a way of leaving a game, harmless to guy who's doing it, by " closing " the internet connection.

Since there are other ways of cheating, who result " DiscHack ", I'll talk about " regular " one, or the " well known " one, here. ( DiscHack-ing when someone is about to lose ... ) Similar cases will be explained in " Other Hacks " rule book.

How to report a DiscHack-er ... ?

Three things are needed.

1) - Replay of a game. ( It can be found in Warcraft III\Replays\ folder, LastReplay.w3g file. )
2) - First ScreenShot, showing the " Waiting for players ... " / " Waiting for host ... " dialog, with your ping at least. ( Both pings are strongly recommended, so, take disconnector's ping too ! )
3) - And finally, second ScreenShot showing " You were victorious. " / " You were disconnected. " dialog.

Then, attach those three files in this section.

( Thread name ... : Account name - DiscHack-er. )

- eXodus - DiscHack-er.

Be patient, ... A " Hacks " Moderator will take care of it, decide if someone used DiscHack " method " to leave the game or not. ( Of course, other users may post their opinions. It's not forbidden. )

- Clear case ... - User will have his account locked permanently.

- Not a clear case, ... DiscHacking in the beginning, or no reason to DiscHack ... - User may be noted. ( Depends of Moderator's decision. )

Notes ... :

- You may NOT report " Custom Game ... " cases.

- An user who needs to be noted for DiscHack-ing and has " different " " noted " status ( Not a DiscHack's " Note ". - " Noted " status for Lag abusing, MapHack-ing or other different cases. ) won't be banned.

- If the reported player has more than 350 wins, he might get a " noted " status, instead of a permamently locked account ( Depends of Moderator's decision. ).

--------------------------------------------------------------
Loading abuse ... ? What is it ... ?

A way of avoiding a game, which is about to start. ( An user who doesn't " load " the game. )

How to report it ... ?

You need the replay of a game ( Located in Warcraft III\Replays\ folder - Lasteplay.w3g file. ) and a ScreenShot showing which player didn't " load " the game.

Then, attach those files in this section.

( Thread name ... : Account name - Loading abuser. )

- eXodus - Loading abuser.

Be patient, ... A " Hacks " Moderator will take care of it, decide if someone avoided the game or not. ( Of course, other users may post their opinions. It's not forbidden. )

- Clear case ... - User will be noted. ( If he was already " noted " before, user will have his account locked permanently. )

- Not a clear case, ... Not a " regular " ScreenShot, the replay is missing. - User may not noted. ( Depends of Moderator's decision. )

Notes ... :

- An user who needs to be noted for Loading abuse and has " different " " noted " status ( Not a Loading abuse " Note ". - " Noted " status for DiscHack-ing, MapHack-ing or other different cases. ) won't be banned.

Lag abuse ... ? What is it ... ?

It's abuse of " host " advantage. ( An user, who hosts the game, with ping greater than 300. )

How I can know who is host ... ?

In a " Solo match (1v1) " the biggest level is always hosting.

In " Team game (2v2, 3v3) " or " Small Free For All (FFA) ", usually the biggest level, or first player on the " Load List " from Team I is the host. Sometimes any of thoose aren't host, then probably hosting player is second one on the " Loading List " from Team I.

How to report it ... ?

You need the replay of a game, and at least 2 ScreenShots containing both pings in different parts of the game. ( Ping of a host, and your ping. )

( Thread name ... : Account name - Lag Abuser. )

- eXodus - Lag abuser.

Be patient, ... A " Hacks " Moderator will take care of it, decide if someone abused his host or not. ( Of course, other users may post their opinions. It's not forbidden. )

- Clear case ... - User will be noted. ( If he was already " noted " before, user will have his account locked permanently. )

- Not a clear case, ... Not enough " regular " ScreenShots, the replay is missing. - User may not noted. ( Depends of Moderator's decision. )

Notes ... :

- To report a Lag Abuser, you need at least 2 " valid " ScreenShots.

- An user who needs to be noted for Lag abusing and has " different " " noted " status ( Not a " Note " for Lag abusing. - " Noted " status for DiscHack-ing, MapHack-ing or other different cases. ) won't be banned.

- In the game You must ask the " host " to quit the game, otherwise how can he know that he is Lag Abusing You ? If he doesn't quit, then You can REPORT HIM, but if he quit, YOU CANNOT REPORT HIM.

Flood abuse ... ? What is it ... ?

Also, a way of avoiding a game, which has already started. ( An user who floods with words or commands, ... Which is resulted by disconnecting. ( And, yes, no wins/losses for anyone. ))

How to report it ... ?

You need the replay of a game ( Located in Warcraft III\Replays\ folder - Lasteplay.w3g file. ) and a ScreenShot showing player's flooding, followed by " You were disconnected ... " dialog.

( Thread name ... : Account name - Flood abuser. )

- eXodus - Flood abuser.

Be patient, ... A " Hacks " Moderator will take care of it, decide if someone avoided the game or not. ( Of course, other users may post their opinions. It's not forbidden. )

- Not a clear case, ... Not a " regular " ScreenShot, the replay is missing. - User may be noted. ( Depends of Moderator's decision. )

Notes ... :

- Flood could be unsuccessful, so the game " continues ". Though, user who tried it will have his account locked permanently.

So called Custom kick ... ? What is it ... ?

A program which kicks player out of a game. ( The kicked player will suffer a loss. )

How to report it ... ?

You gotta recognize it. It's a small freeze " from out of nowhere ", which ends with " You were disconnected ... " dialog.

An user can be kicked at the start or in late period ... It doesn't matter.

So, you need the replay of a game ( Located in Warcraft III\Replays\ folder - Lasteplay.w3g file. ) and a ScreenShot containing " You were disconnected ... " dialog.

( Thread name ... : Account name - Custom kick-er. )

- eXodus - Custom kick-er.

Be patient, ... A " Hacks " Moderator will take care of it, decide if someone used " Custom kick " or not. ( Of course, other users may post their opinions. It's not forbidden. )

- Not a clear case, ... ScreenShot is missing, the replay is missing. - User may be noted. ( Depends of Moderator's decision. )

Notes ... :

STL ^^