Sunus, help with stats. Disconnected = loss?

Castle Fight EU: News, Downloads, Changelogs, General Discussion.
Petros

Sunus, help with stats. Disconnected = loss?

Post by Petros » Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:49 pm

So, I started a game, got "disconnected" or "dropped" or "desync'ed" BEFORE the game even starts - as soon as I join the game I get this "You have been disconnected" message, I'm the owner and didn't even input the modes... and the bot counts that as a loss? Can Sunus please review this and change it?

1. undefeatedcf(BR)[Pro]#10
Loser

burninglife(RU)[Expert]#137
aloaloalo(GR)[Expert]#451
-5.31% ↓

Game duration: 00:00:05

2016-11-26 15:47:01

Petros

Re: Sunus, help with stats. Disconnected = loss?

Post by Petros » Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:50 pm

I don't even know if those guys were using some sorte of drop hack. Anything else doesn't make sense to me.

Petros

Post by Petros » Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:00 pm

"Last Left Reason: was dropped due to desync"

This is proof more than enough to remove that loss from my statistics. ALL players from that game got that, just check their profiles. But for some reason I got the loss and they got a victory. Doesnt make any sense. Please help me.

Thanks in advance, love and peace

the_punisher

Post by the_punisher » Sat Nov 26, 2016 3:54 pm

this is how the system works unfortunately. all of us have disconnect for various reasons once in a while and the loose will always be accounted.
and for every single case of disconnect to fiddle with stats... you know that's not gonna happen, right ?

iPunish

Sunus
Map Developer

Post by Sunus » Sat Nov 26, 2016 4:15 pm

Because you was dropped due to desync, it could be two reasons. You played an old cf map and did not restart warcraft3 after, or they were playing an old cf game and started this without restarting the warcraft3.
I won't change/rebuild your stats.

Petros

Post by Petros » Sat Nov 26, 2016 4:32 pm

Sunus wrote:Because you was dropped due to desync, it could be two reasons. You played an old cf map and did not restart warcraft3 after, or they were playing an old cf game and started this without restarting the warcraft3.
I can't change/rebuild your stats.
Sunus, thanks a lot for taking the time to answer, but I know u can change the stats, u have done that before (setting olaaaa stats to 0/999). Im not asking for a favor, Im just asking u to change an injustice. I didnt lose that game and they were exploiting a flaw in the game / bot. So please change it. As I said, u will be making justice, thats it

Petros

Post by Petros » Sat Nov 26, 2016 4:36 pm

the_punisher wrote:this is how the system works unfortunately. all of us have disconnect for various reasons once in a while and the loose will always be accounted.
and for every single case of disconnect to fiddle with stats... you know that's not gonna happen, right ?

iPunish
I couldnt disagree more. The system makes sense when u actually DISCONNECT for some reason. When u get DESYNCED before the game even starts, before u even setup the modes, then there is no reason for u to get a loss. Lots of people, me included, get disconnected during the loading and dont get losses. We r talking about two completly different things

Petros

Post by Petros » Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:48 am

Cmon, dont do that to an honest player.

Just think for a minute: if EVERY player got desynced/ disconnected, then NOBODY should get a win or a loss. How come I got a loss and they got a win? There was NO GAME!

Petros

Post by Petros » Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:47 pm

Are u really gonna deny that? Where is ur sense of justice?

For one last time, ALL PLAYERS GOT DESYNC'ED on that game, NOBODY should get a win or a loss from that match! Just check the profiles!

As I said, u changed olaaaa stats before (and u also changed stats from other players as well). So do it one more time to MAKE JUSTICE!

sycspy

Post by sycspy » Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:26 am

Petros wrote:Are u really gonna deny that? Where is ur sense of justice?

For one last time, ALL PLAYERS GOT DESYNC'ED on that game, NOBODY should get a win or a loss from that match! Just check the profiles!

As I said, u changed olaaaa stats before (and u also changed stats from other players as well). So do it one more time to MAKE JUSTICE!
You talked too much...

Petros

Post by Petros » Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:22 am

sycspy wrote:You talked too much...
LOL. I just pointed out how lame the situation is. NOBODY has given me an answer, Sunus lied to my face (again) and is now ignoring this. What should I do, sir? What would you do?

Edit: at least now Sunus changed his original post from "can't" to "won't".
Edit: if this was someone else, a friend of his, he would have no problem changing the stats (as he did so many times before); or if he wanted to screw with someone he dislikes, he would have changed it to a bad stats as well (as he did countless times as well).

So don't tell me I talk to much. If u have rules, u must follow them everytime and apply the rules the same way in every situation. If u choose when to obey the rules, then u are just a tyrant, a dictator, a person who doesnt care about justice or about the community, u just care about ur own interests.

sycspy

Post by sycspy » Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:47 am

Petros wrote:
sycspy wrote:You talked too much...
LOL. I just pointed out how lame the situation is. NOBODY has given me an answer, Sunus lied to my face (again) and is now ignoring this. What should I do, sir? What would you do?

Edit: at least now Sunus changed his original post from "can't" to "won't".
Edit: if this was someone else, a friend of his, he would have no problem changing the stats (as he did so many times before); or if he wanted to screw with someone he dislikes, he would have changed it to a bad stats as well (as he did countless times as well).

So don't tell me I talk to much. If u have rules, u must follow them everytime and apply the rules the same way in every situation. If u choose when to obey the rules, then u are just a tyrant, a dictator, a person who doesnt care about justice or about the community, u just care about ur own interests.
The thing is you have neither pissed him enough to give you the bad stat nor is his friend, so I suggest you to keep quite... Come on it's just a few matches no big deal right? :)