For those who is grinding right now to top 10

Castle Fight EU: News, Downloads, Changelogs, General Discussion.
lightskilledTV

For those who is grinding right now to top 10

Post by lightskilledTV » Wed May 31, 2017 6:42 am

For those who is grinding right now to top 10 know this if your inactive for 1 month you will be striped of your rank and placed not just belove top 10 you will be placed in around 6k and killing noobs right and left non stop.
its so fun now to play vs top 10 and destroy theyr ranks :D
oh by the way fair warning if you see me in lobby i will use ewry bug i can to win ewry game breaking thing that i know that i will find out cuz the bugs i reported 9 months ago are still ther all tho sunus say d he fixed them .
oh if i call you a retard dont get offended sunus is a retard look what great off a map hes making 1.21 is less buggy :D sd_warik was right.
dont hate the game or the player hate the editor
oh by the way ther is a fire elemental hack that you should know :D just thing about it and look carefully at the spawn
if you want to know more about game breaking bugs go on my discord find me ther https://discord.gg/NhvP3P2
sunus isent playing that much and dosent care bout the game or about the players that love pro plays pro strats or just to have fun last time he added something huge was waya way back 2011 i think im not sure when elemants wehar added

Cheater

Re: For those who is grinding right now to top 10

Post by Cheater » Wed May 31, 2017 12:47 pm

Да ты обычный уёбок с которым не интересно играть. Ебать достижение - попасть в топ 10 стакая гидр и абузя гулей. Всего лишь топ 10. Даже не топ 3. И то у норм игроков то и не выиграваешь. Это нужно быть пидарасом в душе, чтобы было в кайф наблюдать, как 2-3 настаканные гидры, или куча элементалей огня, и что ты там ещё абузишь, выносят бедолагу. Гонишь на эдитора, а сам возвращаешься в его мапу, потому что есть автосинхрон. А в 1.21 не тащится, потому что анскильное дно не способное синхронить спавны в ручную, а за абузы банят. Привет.
Благо, что таких пидарасов всего несколько на боте: lightskilled,lighthater, infectious, tacuhi. Это с кем лично встречался. Законтрить конечно можно, и они в итоге сливали, но все равно стак гидр даёт огромное вэлью и преимущество.

lightskilledTV

Post by lightskilledTV » Wed May 31, 2017 2:09 pm

First off all if you dont know how i reached 10 top in a first place dont talk shit if you palyed latly vs well i dont care ther is 10 more bugs from top of my head that i can use second off its not breaking the rules off caging hydra third off all fire elemantal hack was sayed to been fixed in Castle Fight v2.0.15 EU (2017/02/25) 4 off all you wanna proof some thing challange me kid get raped and shut the fuck up 5 its like you dont even know what pro means in castle fight its knowing all the cracks bugs and game breaking mexanics cuz this map has so many or making list off rules to ban those bugs

Cheater

Post by Cheater » Wed May 31, 2017 2:25 pm

бля, найди баги в онлайн шахматах и стань гроссмейстером. Получишь мировое признание и все тебя будут уважать.
Собирать в загон - это одно, оно МОЖЕТ дать стратегическое преимущество и не нарушает баланс. А стакать и потом выпускать - увеличивает твоё вэлью в разы и рушит баланс матча.

Как же я орал, когда смотрел реплей одной из наших игр, и видел как ты пытался накопить, закрывая рабочим, гидру и близнецов в одном загоне. И после этого ты хочешь сказать что ты гетеросексуал? Нет.

Я так понял что тебя бомбануло когда ты из топ-10 вылетел, так сунус писал об этом на форуме
Sunus wrote:I did some adjustments in the current rank system in the last few weeks. I done some improvements on how fast players can gain rank, or lose it. Unfortunately, this time I will not disclose rank formula, because I do not want see some players using that knowledge to gain rank faster, or abuse it somehow. I also would like to remind to you guys if you are at the top 10 and not playing for the hole month you will became unranked.

lightskilledTV

Post by lightskilledTV » Wed May 31, 2017 2:37 pm

No lol i could give less fuck about that and when was that game a year ago 2 years ago ? LOL get real kid i havent build twins seems for fuking ages back then i was buging the map fuck out you should play vs me now its completly broken i posted this cuz i want to have base line rules or get this shit fixed and if you came here to tell me about storrys of us paling 1 -2 years ago i was noob back then and now im just an ashole and if you cant dealk with hydra cage its not my problem .
as i say d dont hate the player or the game hate the fuking map editor that was slaking for 5 fucking years
oh if you wanna see what happens when ur top 10 and you dont play for a month https://ibb.co/gyP9qv
Cheater wrote:бля, найди баги в онлайн шахматах и стань гроссмейстером. Получишь мировое признание и все тебя будут уважать.
Собирать в загон - это одно, оно МОЖЕТ дать стратегическое преимущество и не нарушает баланс. А стакать и потом выпускать - увеличивает твоё вэлью в разы и рушит баланс матча.

Как же я орал, когда смотрел реплей одной из наших игр, и видел как ты пытался накопить, закрывая рабочим, гидру и близнецов в одном загоне. И после этого ты хочешь сказать что ты гетеросексуал? Нет.

Я так понял что тебя бомбануло когда ты из топ-10 вылетел, так сунус писал об этом на форуме
Sunus wrote:I did some adjustments in the current rank system in the last few weeks. I done some improvements on how fast players can gain rank, or lose it. Unfortunately, this time I will not disclose rank formula, because I do not want see some players using that knowledge to gain rank faster, or abuse it somehow. I also would like to remind to you guys if you are at the top 10 and not playing for the hole month you will became unranked.
Last edited by lightskilledTV on Wed May 31, 2017 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cheater

Post by Cheater » Wed May 31, 2017 2:43 pm

в этом году эта игра была. Чувак, норм люди борются стратегиями, а не тем кто знает больше багов. Тут проблема не в карте, а скорее в твоей голове.
Ты же постишь что тебя деранкнули и теперь ты весь такой обиженный готов в скайпе все баги рассказать всем желающим, чтобы их абузили

lightskilledTV

Post by lightskilledTV » Wed May 31, 2017 2:47 pm

yea sure if all will know them the bot will die
Cheater wrote:в этом году эта игра была. Чувак, норм люди борются стратегиями, а не тем кто знает больше багов. Тут проблема не в карте, а скорее в твоей голове.
Ты же постишь что тебя деранкнули и теперь ты весь такой обиженный готов в скайпе все баги рассказать всем желающим, чтобы их абузили

Sunus
Map Developer

Post by Sunus » Wed May 31, 2017 9:18 pm

That's enough.
You should stay away from players who are enjoying playing this game. If you have mental problems you can see your head doctor right? Just for the future, if you feel that map still has some bugs and needs fixing just report it to the forum section under the bugs. I am prescribing a holiday from Castle Fight right now. If you still did not get this you will be banned from the server. I really do not want to hear anything from you.

lightskilledTV

Post by lightskilledTV » Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:49 am

I aint reporting the bugs i just gana go public with all the bugs teach as many people i can .
We both know you dont give a fuck about the map you edit.
You dont respect the skill .and ther is only what 1 % chance that you gana start caring the fire elemental bug was reported 9 months ago and its still ther.
You can stop your whole army by just clicking and staking your army and just killing your oponent
Oh the hydra cage to or the unit teleportatiom
Enjoy fixing them if this gets me banned well im fine with that cuz this server dosent have more then 10 people i respect

lightskilledTV

Post by lightskilledTV » Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:53 am

Rather the threten me with your rath of ban beter fuckig ask me what you need to fix cuz forums suck and you should ask the guys that know what it means to play this game and deal with the bugs