Next release of Castle Fight

Castle Fight EU: News, Downloads, Changelogs, General Discussion.
Sunus
Map Developer

Next release of Castle Fight

Post by Sunus » Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:20 pm

I am looking forward to update the map with the new futures.

Could you please update me with any annoying bugs you have discovered in the past year, gameplay suggestions also welcome.

tiberazur

Re: Next release of Castle Fight

Post by tiberazur » Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:05 pm

Hey , well there is one thing that bothers me , that Nature can't build treasureboxes because visionary the 500g unit is on that spot . Feels unfair in game with Tb enabled mode. :P And perhaps give races that lack any sort of chaos dmg to deal with adamant golem like when orc and human are together they cant deal with adamant golems very well.

alifatic3

Post by alifatic3 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:52 pm

Maybe Visioneer could come as other Furbolg Upgrade - Like kodo and tank.

sycspy

Post by sycspy » Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:38 pm

1. Nerf linke. We need to Have a cooldown on linker or have a reduced chance to proc the healing effect.
2. Nerf Legendary cage, at least fix hydra
3. Remove p1|1s bot dependency, before this policy applied this map is mostly played on this server, I am not sure why you have to add this restriction.
4. Ideas for treasure box units
First thing first. Nature is now the prototype for the treasure box unit, however now nature lost the ability to build treasure box so could I suggest to have the unit contribut 0 to income but cost 500 hundred lumber to have the same ability as treasure box? The gold cost may be increased as well. Just to make nature not fucked up when other races spam treasure boxes.
For the other races:
As the above image has explained:
The treasure box units should be able to cover what is missing for the race to not get ass kicked by air spam, seige spam or divine armor spam.
Undead is lacking siege unit -> Suggest to add Meat Wagon, skill could be summon a corpse every few second and cause Disease Cloud with the attack.
Night Elf is lacking decent anti air and a good air unit -> Suggest to add Druid of talon's Storm Crow Form, Chimera Or Hippogryph. Skills should focus on anti air and aoe damage.
Human is very balanced seems nothing is needed. Only lacking chaos damage. -> Add a mage like Zeus(mountain king) with chaos attack and chain lighting.
Elf is lacking chaos damage and a tanker -> Add an Archmage or Blood mage with chaos attack and the ability to summon a meat shield.
Orc is lacking chaos damage, a good air unit and the anti air is somewhat unstable -> Add Troll Batrider with suicide air aoe attack and chaos damage
North is lacking siege unit -> Add a mobile frost launcher? with the ablity to frost the building and slow ground units.
Mech is lacking siege unit and anti air is not dependable late game -> Add zeppelin with long range(optional) ground attack and decent anti air.
Elemental is lacking long range siege unit.I have no idea what to add to this already over powered race.
Chaos is lacking siege unit -> I have no idea what to add to this already over powered race.
Corrupted is very blanced seems nothing is needed. Only problem is the siege unit's range is not long enough. ->
Naga is lacking anti air and the air unit is not very good -> Add another type of siren, named storm caller, summon lighting storm to attack air units.

Vicaman

Post by Vicaman » Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:49 pm

Well, I agree with syc in in some parts, but I think that there always should be differences between races. If every race has good air, good ground, good long range siege and chaos every round will be almost as different as changing color of t-shirt. Imo it's bad.

Even if we're talking about human / orc combo and no chaos - yeh, thats true. But let's face truth - human wins almost every late game, if its able to survive. Orc and statis is another powerful tool - with mass enemies just don't move, etc. Orc can also very often win game in few mins

As far as I love undead, they have siege (which is very rarely used by me) - long range siege would be nice, but for now, little too much...

Ele's linker is strong, but its late game tool. Everything has + and - ...;-) We can say the same about statis - few of them and units will not move. Human's and Elf's legendary = much bigger army...

Etc.

Let us have bad and good races, it's one of goals in this game. We always can ban "non balanced races" at the beginning ;-) - or, maybe its said in wrong way - let us have races which are better with some races, etc.

The only race which is wrong, is, in my opinion - mech.

Sunus
Map Developer

Post by Sunus » Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:22 pm

Thanks for feedback,
I have done some dramatic changes in the upcoming version, one of them will be able to play map 3v3. More players - more fun :)

sycspy

Post by sycspy » Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:06 am

Vicaman wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:49 pm
The only race which is wrong, is, in my opinion - mech.
Mech is not strong or weak, it's too focused, mostly because of lacking ranged aoe attacks. Mech can not be any easier to win undead but will die like a piece of shit vs night elf or corrupt.

sycspy

Post by sycspy » Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:17 pm

Sunus wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:22 pm
Thanks for feedback,
I have done some dramatic changes in the upcoming version, one of them will be able to play map 3v3. More players - more fun :)
Thanks so much sunus you took my suggestion. I love you!!

alifatic3

Post by alifatic3 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:48 pm

Played against elf and undead.
Necromancer was ressurecting archers.
How I can send the replay?

Please ban sashbk, noob stats, noob player, offending other players at games.

Sunus
Map Developer

Post by Sunus » Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:58 am

send to my email developer [at] warcraft3.eu

alifatic3

Post by alifatic3 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:21 pm

Every time one player plays with elf he gains passive hes for his team all rounds. For all units.

barbar

Post by barbar » Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:41 am

Hi, How can I download the 2.0.20 version of the map?
There is a version 2.0.17 available for download

sycspy

Post by sycspy » Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:51 pm

barbar wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:41 am
http://europe.warcraft3.eu/forum/viewto ... =41&t=6548 I assume it's here. To download the latest map you need to connect to the game server and get into the bot hosted game to get the map.

barbar

Post by barbar » Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:49 pm

Hi!
I do not see the link for downloading the map 2.0.20. I see link 2.0.17.

syrrakot

Post by syrrakot » Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:17 pm

sycspy wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:51 pm
barbar wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:41 am
http://europe.warcraft3.eu/forum/viewto ... =41&t=6548 I assume it's here. To download the latest map you need to connect to the game server and get into the bot hosted game to get the map.
Yes, but there is a problem. When I connect to a bot it will automatically kicks me from the game after 20 seconds. I have a good ping and stable connection. So I have no chance for downloading the map. And as we can see I'm not the only one who have the same problems