Some sugestions

Any ideas are welcome here.
alexfusea

Some sugestions

Post by alexfusea » Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:44 pm

Hi,my name is Alex and i play this map for over a year now and i have some sugestions :

First of all maybe if you make humans a little more batter,i mean in my opinion they are the weakest class and maybe if you add legendary units to them this situation will be changed,i think another upgrade to the chapel for some units named (king) or sth like this with a revive eprowed to revive up to 3 or 4 units or sth like this would be greate.
Also maybe if you reduce a little fairy dragons heal would be much better because really for early games their are too overpower.
Thierd,will be greate if you also reduce a little that corrupted legendarys unit hp because he is also too hard to kill,in my opinion is by far the best legendary unit right now.
Another thing would be greate if you add a new item for very late games to make them shorter because there are too many creeps and fps to lots of coputers get crushed and sth like rescue strike evolved,for ex if you still have rescue strike in very late game you should be able to evolve it and make it global or sth like this.

I have a lots of other ideeas but for now thats all and would be greate if you will at least read my post and take my sugestions in consideration.
Sry for any languege mistakes but i am not a nativ speaker and there are probably mistakes.

Sunus
Map Developer

Re: Some sugestions

Post by Sunus » Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:01 am

thanks for your ideas

Kompuster

Post by Kompuster » Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:33 am

Some ideas about tower defence :D As y know in later games lots of towers are unbreakeble with out long range siege unit, but not all races have it. So my idea is 2 make new item in castle, u can buy new unit smth like "ultimate balista", that can attack only buildings from long (more then all other units) range. This balista should have big spell resist, just against fast kill with orb, or volcanos for example.

ddmn
Map Developer

Post by ddmn » Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:33 pm

An item could be added (for example "Scroll of order", ~100g), this scroll being used on enemy's tower will order nearby ally units to attack target tower.

Kompuster

Post by Kompuster » Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:48 pm

Think it wouldn't slove the problem, with this scroll u can kill just 1-2 towers, but enemy may have them 20-30. So most good use for that scroll will be fast castle destroy, so it will be more early strikes to leave castle with full health. I see problem with helicopters... u can send 10-12 units in the corner of enemy base, there will be now defence against them, so helicopters can slay lots of buildings in a short time.

ddmn
Map Developer

Post by ddmn » Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:05 pm

20-30 towers? I don't think this map is intended for such mode ) And suggested scroll shouldn't work on castle of course.

Kompuster

Post by Kompuster » Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:10 pm

ddmn wrote:20-30 towers? I don't think this map is intended for such mode )
Yes, but it is common tactiс for mech or element, when u have no chances 2 win and enemies are not ice,human,elf,night elf or orks, just lots of tower and draw will be anyway.