Orb of Lightning makes no sense to me anymore

Any ideas are welcome here.
QuixoticNeu

Orb of Lightning makes no sense to me anymore

Post by QuixoticNeu » Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:47 pm

I find this change both appalling and counterproductive. Orb worked just fine and (apart from the fact that NOW all it does is cause major confusion; as mentioned in a bug section by someone - it spawns randomly on the ground, usually hard to spot in later game - and doesn't even inform you why you can't use it on certain areas of the map, there's no written message nor "out of range" sound attached) I don't see the point in limiting its usage, disabling it from usage in opponent's base. Has anyone ever complained about the orb in the first place? If not, why change sth that worked absolutely fine and spoil it? Is there anything I'm missing? What's the idea behind this "improvement"?
Last edited by QuixoticNeu on Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

inato

Re: Orb of Lightning makes no sense to me anymore

Post by inato » Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:02 pm

I hope admin will fix this disaster with Orb ASAP

BorisS

Post by BorisS » Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:37 pm

Orb is better now.. Just its more PRO to use it ! ;) When buy it it drops near to your buildings. Grab it and use it! When the creatures are in your base.. Now its more interesting with this change. I am using it and its awesome ;) WHEN CREATURES IN YOUR BASE BUY IT AND KILL THEM ALL! :P Enjoy.

pacifico

Post by pacifico » Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:51 pm

after some tries, i understood that orb have a range now, thats why the builder go walking when you fire. i liked that.
but i dont see no reason for it to be on the floor when you buy. sometimes aint easy to find. why this?

inato

Post by inato » Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:04 am

yea. it is half map range. sometimes you buy orb just because you need it urgent and this way u can save 1rs or so. however, not anymore

QuixoticNeu

Post by QuixoticNeu » Sat Oct 22, 2016 5:44 pm

This is TOO MUCH OF THIS SHIT. Last game, finished like 10 minutes ago, I bought this infamous orb of shitting and IT DIDN'T SPAWN AT ALL, it was NOWHERE to be found, I checked every fkn nook and cranny of the map, NOWHERE. Later, after seeing my ally successfully bought it I BOUGHT IT AGAIN and guess what? Ye u guessed it right - it did NOT FKN APPEAR AGAIN.. so I lost the match because of it, spent 1100 gld on NOTHING :lol: :lol: :lol:

Even if it starts working properly one day... your argumentation doesn't speak to me, guys.. I think it was more PRO the way it was, because you had to save the orb for the right moment, withstand temptation to use it right away and wait for the best moment.. Now this tactical aspect is gone, you can only use it to defend, so it's just a weaker variation of RS.