Regarding Legendary unit caging

Any ideas are welcome here.
sycspy

Regarding Legendary unit caging

Post by sycspy » Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:20 am

It's almost impossible to counter in some scenario. Making the game extremely stalemate.
How about making the legendary units timed life(3mins maybe even less for hydar) if they do not leave the base. So this could prevent legendary units caging? I guess

Sunus
Map Developer

Re: Regarding Legendary unit caging

Post by Sunus » Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:15 pm

if this a matter, so the way is to prevent from caging is to make ranged legendary units fly, instead of usual walk.

sycspy

Post by sycspy » Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:12 am

Sunus wrote:if this a matter, so the way is to prevent from caging is to make ranged legendary units fly, instead of usual walk.
That could do the job. But you need to banlance which units are able to target them? If amazon is a flying unit, she would have so much more units that could counter her... Not only ranged legendary could cause the issue. I have seen people caging the big tree(very effecitve) and twins too. not to mention the infamouse hydara and cleric. The thing is if the cage is big enough, you can not afford to break it. An amry of legendary units is no way to be dealt with unless you have a cage of legendary yourself.

Btw I am totally fine if hydra goes flying and make sure she can be targeted by both air and land attacks.

Sunus
Map Developer

Post by Sunus » Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:47 am

Other option is to play no cage mode,
as all units will go throught buildings.

sycspy

Post by sycspy » Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:17 am

Caging is still necessary. Or some race would be too much better than others.