3rd p1l1s

Report any abuse,bot problems,bugs and ideas.
Ricirich91

3rd p1l1s

Post by Ricirich91 » Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:48 pm

Hi there, there are actually 2 p1l1s channels, "Castle Fight" and "Fun". It is sad that newbies are always kicked by skilled players. We all don't like noobs, but we should let them play against other noobs, to learn the game and try every kind of the worst tactics ever seen. We all have been newbies.

Pro guy: "!swap 4 5"
Newbie: "how am I supposed to learn if no one let me play?"

That was one of the many sad kicks that we all make. My suggestion is to make a 3rd channel for newbies named "Newbie" aswell as changing the name of the other two into "Standard" and "Pro".

p1l1s Newbie:
  • - accessible only by players that have made less than 20 games with p1l1s.
    - !owner and !votekick unavailable.
    - game autostarts at fully teams.
    - map download after 20 seconds.
p1l1s Standard:
  • - accessible by every kind of players.
    - map download after 20 seconds.
p1l1s Pro:
  • - players over rank 3.000 can only spectate (auto-swap by server)
    - !open/!close commands available only for observer slots. (open/close 56789101112)
    - instant map download for players within 3.000 rank (those who can play here)
The first guy in the world ables to stay 25 hours a day in CF forum

Sunus
Map Developer

Re: 3rd p1l1s

Post by Sunus » Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:39 pm

Well, We had that before! "Fun" bot was assigned for noobs only, and had 2 more bots.( whats why the bot game name still "fun" ) The reason why it's back to 2 bots is that the people stays by two players waiting for games in all bots, especialy late evenings is almost impossible to make 2vs2 games.
Noobs are always welcome to play, as they also have the right to be an owner of the bot, and then they decide who will play - pro or noobs :D

Ricirich91

Post by Ricirich91 » Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:39 am

Sunus wrote:Well, We had that before! "Fun" bot was assigned for noobs only, and had 2 more bots.( whats why the bot game name still "fun" ) The reason why it's back to 2 bots is that the people stays by two players waiting for games in all bots, especialy late evenings is almost impossible to make 2vs2 games.
Noobs are always welcome to play, as they also have the right to be an owner of the bot, and then they decide who will play - pro or noobs :D
But with that kind of system, pro players can't join a p1l1s dedicated to noobs, and noobs can't on pro games (except for spectating) ...and there's also a mid-way :(

Sunus
Map Developer

Post by Sunus » Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:26 pm

as I said above, we don't have n thousands players, so what's why we do not sort them.

Ricirich91

Post by Ricirich91 » Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:41 pm

Sunus wrote:as I said above, we don't have n thousands players, so what's why we do not sort them.
over 65.000 downloaded the maps
around 30.000 with more than 1 game i think

chrisjacob

Post by chrisjacob » Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:35 am

I am a newbie here and love playing Castle Fight. "Fun" bot was assigned for noobs only, and had 2 more bots. I love the game play and graphics you guys provide for this game. It is very interesting to play and a good past time.

Thanks