sycspy's Hall of LOVE

Castle Fight EU: News, Downloads, Changelogs, General Discussion.
sycspy

sycspy's Hall of LOVE

Post by sycspy » Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:52 pm

List the players who play with style. This post is just my personal opinion. To whoever listed here,I DON'T HATE YOU AT ALL.

desguance, SE - Hydra "caging", He's not the fist and he's not the last, he's added to the list because he just did it moments ago. ❤❤❤♡♡

swanson_ron - Use legendary unit caging(a very brainless and overpowered strategy which I would not recommand any one to use. It's too lame) almost EVERY round. Too predictable and lame. ❤❤❤❤❤

zero_cold - My teacher to how to play dirty in this game. Thanks to him I learnt how to play hydra "Caging" and how to stop units from moving. Haven't seen him playing for a while. He will be remembered. ❤❤❤♡♡

crazybin2 - When he is the host he always play ntb and na. The best part is that he dont tell the rest of the players what the mode would be. ❤❤❤❤♡

mister_fr0do - Bad attitude. Complain "Pussy game" when he loses. Come on, man. Grow up, it's normal to lose. Why do you have to say that? That doesn't make you great or make you win the next time you see me. "Only skill" player, which require no luck to win :lol: How many more excuses do you
need to lose?❤❤❤♡♡

Pacifico - He is a really skilled player. So skilled that I could not win him even a single time and he is not dirty at all. If you want to improve your skill fight him in a 1x1 match and study the replay. ♡♡♡♡♡

hellscream000 - Play 1x1 game without putting 1x1 and in the game refuse to kick blue player joined the game last moment. Best way to win ever. Yes, I will not play with you ever again either.:D ❤❤❤❤❤

ace.dia - After saying "W8" and paused the game, haven't return after more than 30 mins. Next time if you are about to go AFK for that long just quit the game and save others some time. ❤❤❤❤♡

kirpi4off - Dont allow me pause the game and have a toilet break. You better never go to toilet. ❤❤❤❤❤

ismail02 - Being noob is not your fault but staying noob and never listening to suggestion is your problem. Keep joining me for 1x1 game and never listen to me to study the replays. Never upgrade the buildings and keep the buildings in front of the castle. I hope you could be better but you just failed to... ❤❤❤❤♡

The List will be updated when I see fit.
Last edited by sycspy on Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:03 am, edited 12 times in total.

sailor_ama

Re: sycspy's Hall of LOVE

Post by sailor_ama » Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:17 am

забавный список, но вроде как все нубы в нем включая и автора :}

alifatic3

Post by alifatic3 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:03 pm

Pacifico ---> noob. Won more than 300 games with him. Personal brazilian friend.
Boriss a good noob, but much weed in the head...
Taupy is our Chile noob, but funny games.
rector - our loved rectum
egy_tarek - our egyptian. Mummy in the game, he loves to say "im no english", good games.
safokl - dont know much about this noob, many good games here too.

pacifico

Post by pacifico » Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:32 pm

thanks.

sycspy

Post by sycspy » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:44 pm

Met froodo again, and he's trying to piss me off again :D
Last edited by sycspy on Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sycspy

Post by sycspy » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:45 pm

Wow pacifico lives :D