New version

Feel free to report any abuse,bot problems,bugs and ideas.
inato

New version

Post by inato » Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:37 am

Please make 2 bots for Legion. 1 HellHalt and 1 3.98c. I believe many ppl would appreaciate this. For example BK has like 4 different bots versions of legion running at the same time. It feels bad that we have no choice and forced to play the new version. CF has 2 bots as well but legion is even more popular. So you would run 2 full bots for sure.

Thanks, Decibelo
Last edited by inato on Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sunus
Developer

Re: New version

Post by Sunus » Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:54 am

Well, I know some of the units has been changed to anime, and it looks terrible. However, the map itself is way more balanced and optimized. You will notice from the first game, where is no more lag caused by units, everything goes more smoothly. I do not see a reason to host an old, lagged and bugged map anymore. All you need to do is to play few games with the new map get some experience and after you never look back.

inato

Post by inato » Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:53 pm

I've read the change log from 4.0.0 to 4.0.8.5 and anyone else who did it would agree, that whole game dramatically change. There are like 3 units which abilities started to work. It wasn't a big deal. All the creeps looks so lame and big.

I noticed long time ago there was like another bot like Russian realm we even shared the same top. So now we are connected into one. No offense but wtf? They have some weird authentic rules like no send at lvl 1 and 10? And if you do, you will get bullied for the rest of your days. In addition, those east and balkan countries ppl using different keyboard. So with most of them we cant even make a contact. I just played and won 5 games and people there so low that I even didn't see arena.

My point is that game is too different. On ent server it was changing version by version. So now you skipped like 10 versions and want us all to be happy. For example ent server is still hosting that 10 years old legion td mega, why? Because its totally different and people like it. Btw 3.98c was most balanced from all 3.9 era.

I am asking to separate us again. You can keep our top sharing. Let them play new or whatever version. And for our bot keep same 3.98c with our community in order to have good quality.

Thank you, Decibelo

nobetter

Post by nobetter » Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:07 pm

I completely agree with decibelo here, the new version came so suddenly and from the first second i could feel that it was not a pleasant change. The characters all look so anime and dont get me wrong here, i like anime but wtf is this shit i cant even tell which LVL im on anymore, they all look bad and similar. The "its more balanced now" is so bullshit as well, it was perfectly balanced before if u just played enough and knew what units to pick. The bot hosting 2 different versions would be great imo cause as of right now the games i play consist of me getting eyecancer from the new version and the only conversation i am able to have with the russians is *blank* and when they finally understand u dont speak russian they call u a dolbajob for sending lvl 1.

I seriously do hope you hear us out because i feel like the only game i liked is gone.

Thanks in advance

G-man

Post by G-man » Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:44 pm

Hi guys! Even though i like both versions, i agree on that we need 2 bots .Communication is the most important part of the game and now its impossible . Its also true that so many ppl likes 3.98 and if ppl like it there should be 2 bots with both versions . Would be also great to keep separetad ppl who absolutely have no chance to communicate. Thank you for reading.

Sunus
Developer

Post by Sunus » Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:54 pm

Inato:

Don't get me wrong, but I do not see any dramatically changes. It has some new stuff, and improvements. Keep in mind this is the same legion TD hell as it was before, made by the same map developer, just changed game name and added some anime units. The rest is the same good map, with the same good players. I have no clue why Russians do not sending on 1 level, but I would not see a problem here, as they will adapt good tactics soon.

I know it's always painful between version changes, and only minority are not happy. So, just don't forget my first comment and we will see where we are after few days.

inato

Post by inato » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:27 pm

First of all, you are wrong about minority.
Secondary, it is not just some little change. I guess you think that way because you didn't play it long enough.
You could make everyone happy by creating another bot with 3.98c
The biggest question is: Why you don't want to do it?

a) You are lazy b) You have some principal issues c) What's the difference for you anyway?

Please answer to that one simple question

Thank you
Last edited by inato on Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sunus
Developer

Post by Sunus » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:27 pm

G-man:

I might think about it. Probably the best option would be to make one more bot for Pro players.
Which would allow people to choose teammate and opponent players, like we got on p1l1s Castle Fight Desire bot.

Sunus
Developer

Post by Sunus » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:33 pm

Inato:

The answer is simple, at the moment I do not have resources needed to host another map world wide global.

inato

Post by inato » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:38 pm

Thank you for the asnwer (:

KoJitsu

Post by KoJitsu » Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:59 pm

Please can you host one more servers of the old version of Legion TD Hell please ? I already miss it
And once a room popup, it gets instant full, it's hard to get a good room with no leavers, another server would help ! Thanks for your help ;)

inato

Post by inato » Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:19 pm

4.0.9.7 doesnt work lol. When opponents leave the game stops and the only way to quit is alt+f4 lol. It makes almost impossible to enter the bot. It gets full in 2 seconds